Friday, September 7, 2007

Summer '07 In Review

Summer is (almost) officially over for us. Guess I am holding on tightly to the idea that it's not quite over... even though I get on a plane in one week to fly to China and begin teaching the day after I arrive!

So here's my "Ode to Summer" slideshow.... who can get enough Annabelle pictures anyway, right??






PS - I have TONS more pics but just got tired of waiting for them to upload. So maybe I'll do an "Ode 2" and "Ode 3" in the future. Then again, I'm a pretty lazy mom, too!

2 comments:

Stacey said...

Awww! I love your slide show! I love the pictures of her birthday, and the one with you and Erica! Does she have a blog I can re-connect with her on? That's the first I've seen of her daughter... how cute! Anyway, it looks like a great summer! Oh, and I love the china time on your blog. That is a FABULOUS idea. Very smart!

Unknown said...

Great pics!!! :)